Friday, October 4, 2013

Woody Sport Men's 9 M / Women's 10 M


Great Product
Love my boots and they are so warm and wish I had purchased them sooner. They are great for hunting and around the house for muddy wet jobs...
warm and dry and a good price
found these boots on amazon for much less than local outdoor retailer and am very happy with the boots as well as the online purchasing experience. feet stay warm and dry have only used them for bow hunting swamp area, so far so good
my newest hunting packs
From October to may I'm in some sort of a pack boot nearly every day. I tried a pair of muck boots early last winter and liked them so much I bought another pair for spring turkey hunting. I like both pairs very much. They are a comfortable fit and slip on easier than most other brands. So far they are completely water proof. If they have a flaw it is the lack of a heel ridge for extraction them from your foot by use of a boot jack. They are a little pricey compared to their competitors but I'm satisfied with them.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment