Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hunter Safety System Lady Pro Safety Harnesses, Realtree, Small/Medium


Lots of pockets...
My first thought when taking this out of the package was how heavy it was. But, the upside is I will burn more calories walking to my stand!

I love that there is a ton of pockets, with zippers! no more losing stuff walking to my stand.
I love the bino straps too, but will probably have to disconnect binos when taking off and on the vest.
I like how it comes with the linemans strap. didn't use it yet, but I can see it being helpful when putting up a stand.
Pleased with the leg buckles and how there is not excess strap hanging down. they are quick to disconnect which means taking the vest off and putting it on much easier! I'm usually in a hurry when I climb down the tree for a particular reason and taking the vest off quickly will be a big help!
I'm looking forward to using a vest that hooks to the tree using a caribiner, instead of having to install the strap each time.

I am 175#, and bough the large size becuase the small says for...
Great
Bought it for my wife and she loves it. Great price too. Definitely recommend this for the lady hunter in your life
safety first
Perfect. Easy on and off. Lightweight. Love the breast zip pockets perfect to keep license secure. Is on the large side so would easily fit over cold weather wear.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment