Friday, October 4, 2013

Plano AW Scoped Rifle Case, Green


Great Case
I recently traveled to Alaska on a hunting trip. The Plano AW scoped rifle case was great for transporting my 300 weatherby and 45 cal. Taurus pistol with ammo. After watching the crews at the airports loading luggage I wondered what my things would look like when I reached my final destination. When I opened my case and inspected my guns all were fine. If they can make it through baggage handling they will make it through the wilderness hunts in this case just fine. The last hard case I used last year took a beating and my guns showed it.
Great case!
Excellent case for a great price. The Bone Collector stuff really holds up. The case has two locks, mostly a deterrent & can be locked with padlocks. Very satisfied.
Excellent!!!
This product is top of its line. I carry my weatherby .30-06 rifle with nikon monarch 6-24x50 scope, my remington 870 model shotgun. Plus My springfield 45 xdm, plus my sight scope, and still have a lot more room for a rangefinder that I will soon be purchasing. Love this case.

The con was that right at the middle it does not shut completely close.

Love the case I know you will too. The wheels help a lot when carry all your stuff around. I have had this case for about 4-6 months now, cannot complain I know I will be buying another case if anything happens to this one but I doubt it. Has two locks they work magnificant, plus a side screw for pressure inside the case, plus two places where you can place your own locks to double guarntee that nobody would breach into it.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment