Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tapco TimberSmith Romanian AK Stock Set TIM06002RED


High quality, great looks
This stock set is of high quality in both wood and finish. Fit was pretty seamless. The butt stock may need a bit of trimming for the Romanian AK-47...mine did, but it was very minor. The attachment of the recoil pad is clean with no adhesive overspill. This truly is a great deal for the price. Tapco has gone all out on this particular AK stock set.
nice upgrade
for those who want to make there AK a little newer looking. very solid stock set. good fit and function.
ak stock
I recived my stock kit within 4 daysincluding th weekend. On first impresion the kit has a great finish and apears of good quality. I did have to do some sanding and filling for it to fit properly, but that was expected because it is made for romanian AK's and I have A norinco MAK 90 chinese made.I spent maybe 1 hour fitting the parts with the lower hand gaurd needing the most attention. the but stock also needed a little attention and the upper hand guard needing none. I am very satisfied with my kit and the AK looks great.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment