Saturday, October 5, 2013

Redfield Revolution 2-7x33mm Accu-Range


Excellent Scope
This is an excellent scope. The sight picture is bright and even thought it is only a 33mm, it brings in a lot of light. It was easy to mount and sighting in is a snap. It has kept its zero on a Mini-14. It is also American made and for the price, a great deal. Way better than the Chinese imports that I've tried.
Works Great!
This scope worked beautifully for me, both on the range and in the field. I used it on a Savage 338 that I carried on a long mountain hunt where the scope was thumped several times in the course of the hike/climb. Because of this, I worried that it would no longer be accurate. Not so. When the time came to take the shot, the scope worked wonderfully.
Terrific on my CZ 452 .22LR rifle
I wanted a good and light scope for my CZ452 .22LR rifle and I selected this Redfield Revolution scope. I am very pleased with the scope. The picture is bright and inviting despite being only a 33mm objective. The Revolution-syle reticle is great for target shooting (or anything, for that matter) because the center circle with the cross-hairs inside makes quick and accurate target acquisition a snap with this scope. I have used numerous scopes at or near this price point and this is perhaps the best one I have found. RJB.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment