Friday, October 4, 2013

Sightmark Ghost Hunter 2x24 Night Vision Monocular


Better than expected
I have a 3000 dollar gen 4 nv device and got this for a friend. I gotta say it works much better than expected. If your inside 100 yards its perfect. The ir works well and batteries last a long time. Sure its not a military grade super deluxe model but for the price its well worth it.This thing cost less than the tax on nv device I feel like I should have just gotten this and a new truck.
It's pretty dang cool.
I bought this because we go camping all the time and it seems like there's always something lurking at the edge of the light of the campfire. I've only tested it out in my own yard thus far. But it works very well, and the image is good. You can focus fairly crisp, also the illuminator button really enhances the nightvision when it's most dark. Overall, seems like sturdily constructed, like it could take a few small bangs and still be fine. Comes with a carrying case and a terry cloth to clean the lens. Thus far, I am totally satisfied...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment