Saturday, October 5, 2013

ESS Eyewear Profile Turbofan Goggles, Black


Unbelievable
These are excellent goggles, perfect if you ask me. Yes they are expensive, but shelling out a one time decent sized expense is totally worth not having to deal with day after day of fog. I use these to play airsoft and before I had them I had horrible fogging issues. I used anti fog spray, wipes, all the home remedies, they don't work. These goggles are so good that I barely ever have to even use the fan, the lens is coated so it just doesn't fog in the first place. I see all these other people constantly dealing with fog and now I can just sit back, smile, and remember when that was me.
Buyer Beware!
I Hate to give a rating like this.....The product isn't the problem
ESS is a great company with a great product.These guys are the best.
That being said the goggles I received from "Reds Gear"
Where Clones or Knock-offs....This was confirmed by ESS.
If your goggles have tie-wraps securing the wires.. and or a 1/4 twist instead of threaded battery cap You're been ripped-off.
Real goggles Cost $140-$180.
Knock-offs cost $40

In all honesty the knock offs are pretty good fit and feel. But i wouldn't trust the rating of the lens....someone willing to fake trade-marks to make money might as-well fake the rating.

That being said i make no judgment of anyone who would use them....but paying for real one and receiving clones is a bogus business practice.
perfect
These googles are dam near perfect for Airsoft. They stay clean and clear even on 90

No comments:

Post a Comment