Saturday, October 5, 2013

CMC Drop-in Match Small Pin Curved Trigger Round 3lb-3.5lbs CMC91501


Couldn't Be Better!
Got this trigger and within 1 minute after opening the package I had it installed, it doesn't get any easier to install than this. Oh, did I mention that the trigger also performs as expected, nice smooth trigger pull that's 100% better than the original stock trigger. If you're tired of that old grindy hard to pull trigger, this is the one to get without breaking the bank.
great up grade to you m4 platform
I dropped this CMC trigger into my DPMS carbine and it makes all the difference in the world. There isn't much to say about the factory triggers on any m16. The price was right and it fit without any work other than removing the factory trigger and just dropping in this unit. I would recommend this to all the shooters who are wanting to up grade their m16
Great Trigger !!!
Great product, works perfect!!! No necessary gunsmith for this installation. Crispy and smooth operation. Near 3lb of pressure. I will buy other for my other rifle.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment